DANSKIN FABRIC INFORMATION
Supplex®/ Lycra (89%
Supplex® nylon, 11% Lycra ®
- Supplex is a Dupont certified nylon fabric which has a soft cotton-like
hand with high water and wind resistant properties, high abrasion and tear
- Lycra is Dupont's spandex that stretches 5 times in length with full
recovery to enhance fit and performance characteristics.
- Supplex manages moisture and keeps its vibrant color, wash after wash.
- For added benefits, all Supplex bottoms feature CoolMax gussets.
Cotton / Lycra (90% cotton, 10% Lycra spandex):
- Cotton is a breathable natural fiber that provides comfort and ease of
movement and when combined with the stretch and durability of Lycra it
creates the perfect fabric for activewear.
CoolMax® Under Layers
(89% CoolMax®, 11% Lycra):
- Dupont's lightweight fabric designed to have superior moisture
management properties designed to draw moisture away from the skin.
- Structure creates 20% more surface area which contributes to faster
Woven Supplex (100% Supplex®
- A high filament, air-jet texture yarn which offers the softness of
cotton with the performance of nylon.
- A versatile performance fabric which offers comfort, breath ability and
moisture control in relaxed life style silhouettes.
Supplex Rib (88% Supplex®
nylon, 12% Lycra® spandex):
- Our new variation feature offers a wider rib that adds texture to sleek,
Athletic Mesh: (100% nylon):
- Lightweight breathable coverage for a workout garment that will move
with you. The construction allows the fabric to stretch and recover
- A diamond shaped piece inserted in pants for comfort and ease of